21. Some cool happenings

Outfit compliments of Jenna!
Hello all, after a long hiatus from the blog- I have returned.  Things have been going well for the most part.  Pinky and I have amped up our pilates classes, I've regained most of the water weight lost from the previous treatment, and I had a great month working in Cardiology clinic with the pros. Thanks to you guys, my little record collection is growing as well!  Kelly Pip has made sure that I have an adequate amount of Disney in my life (the Lion King album rocks!), and Sharkey is hitting me with some classics- Adele 19 and Prince's Purple Rain for the win! Thank you 😘








Also had the opportunity to visit with life long friends from Baton Rouge as well.  Devynn and I met in preschool.  Pretty sure I walked up to her on the playground, called her an endearing name that wasn't her own, and kept harassing her until she became my friend.  Her mom Ms Doe (Doretha) turned into a second mom/aunt, and Marcus joined the party a few years later.  The rest was history.  Thanks for the good laughs, treats, and company- Love y'all!
Ms Doe's retro birthday party

Dev and Marcus' wedding
Deb ball, Mardi gras 2009


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18. I'll have a chemoport now, please

29. Chemo cycle #5

1. And so it begins...