26. "Vacation's all I ever wanted" Part I

Japanese friendship garden, San Diego CA
After a longer than usual hiatus, I'm back to share some cool photos from a recent trip.  Week of September 8th, Sharkey and I met in San Diego California for vacation.  Chemotherapy was originally scheduled that week, and Shark was planning on coming to Jackson; however, after treatment was delayed, we decided to make the most of our allotted vacation slots.  This was my first time visiting San Diego, and we managed to cram the zoo, Seaworld, the Japanese friendship garden, a few museums, shopping, dining, and La Jolla beach all within that time frame.  Twas a wonderful time!




San Diego Zoo
 


 SeaWorld, Japanese Friendship garden, & museums















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18. I'll have a chemoport now, please

29. Chemo cycle #5

1. And so it begins...